Thursday, May 21, 2015

New Website!

Hey All,

Our brand spankin' new website is up and running!! Click here to check out the fresh new look and waaaay easier navigation.


















I worked with a very talented friend - Brad Raymond Creative - to come up with this look. I'm thrilled with his work.

Help me spread the word by visiting my Facebook Page and SHARING the post dated May 20th. Everyone who shares will be entered to win the luscious new colors of wool felt from National Nonwovens along with TWO Blueberry Backroads patterns - you choose your favorites!

And sign up for our newsletter on the bottom of the website so stay up to date. I'll be moving my blog over to the website, and sending out newsletters with the latest and greatest patterns, upcoming shows, prize giveaways, and more. Don't miss it!

Thank you all for exploring embroidery along with me. Leave me comments either on my blog or Facebook page, and let me know what you think!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment