Saturday, November 22, 2014

Blog Hop WINNERS!

Ladies and Gentlemen... We have our three Quiltmaker 100 Blocks Vol. 10 Blog Hop winners!
Amy Caldwell: Blog Post Winner of Vol. 10
Sheri Levesque: Facebook Post Winner of Vol. 10 and a pattern
Debbie Markowitz: Facebook Like Winner of Vol. 10 and a pattern

THANK YOU EVERYONE for participating! My favorite part of social media is hearing from all of you and getting your input. I really value your comments and suggestions. Leave them anytime!!

Winners, please email me with your addresses - sara@blueberrybackroads.com

Sheri and Debbie, go to my website - www.blueberrybackroads.com - and let me know which pattern I can send along with your Vol. 10.

I want to wish all of you a lovely weekend and very happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family time, delicious food, and maybe a little time curled up on the couch with some handwork. 'Tis the season after all!

Take care,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment